Sunday, January 16, 2011

Chicken Cordon Blue Pizza

Chicken Cordon Blue Pizza by Cathrine Dokos Morris

Roberts Alfredo Sauce:
1 pt Heavy cream
1/2 c. butter
1 tsp garlic powder
3 tbsp. cream cheese
1/2 to a 1 cup of Parmesan cheese just as much as you like I do a cup
On top of Pizza crust I use the pillsbury refrigerated ones and cook them at 400 for 5 mins before topping them..
Canadian bacon (or ham)
bacon crumbled ( I use the real bacon bits from sams club)
Green onions chopped
tomato's chopped
and chicken chopped into thin slices. I cook it with garlic and salt and pepper just however you like it. Cover with Mozzarella cheese and I put a small amount of Mozzarella cheese down on top of the sauce to help keep everything in place.
Then bake at 400 for 10 min or until cheese is melted then broil till cheese is nice and bubbly.. =)
Also can do this with pasta and make a dish same why. it is yummy and a lot less work but not as good. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers